“They offer so many delicious Italian and Greek options!”

Boothbay Harbor House of Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is our favorite "go-to" for amazing handmade pizza, marinated grilled chicken on a toasted roll or topping a fresh Greek salad, and many more choices for heroes and dinners.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I needed a break from both dining out and seafood, so I decided on some carry out lasagna. There seemed to be some opposing dynamics in the kitchen, which is open for all to see. I would recommend keeping squabbles to a minimum if you have people waiting in line to pay for their carry out food, the yelling was a bit much. While waiting, I looked at the pizza and it looked good, unfortunately the lasagna not so much. I appreciate that it was fast and easy to get to and not seafood, it it was the solid packed middle full of greasy ground beef that got me. I also appreciate the big tomatoes in the what seemed like homemade sauce, it was very good. It was just missing something more cohesive to hold it all together, it was a lot of noodles, ground beef and sauce, not enough cheese. There was a layer of ricotta but it was on the bottom and very thin, not enough to hold up to everything on top of it. I would eat here again, but I would try the pizza or something else next time.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Arrived late to the Boothbay area....stop in for pizza and it was a great find! Nice menu, chicken parma was perfect!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We found this place in 2012 as it is in a strip plaza just across the road from the grocery store. I got food from there 3 times in one week on that trip. This time we were only in Boothbay Harbor for 3 days and one of them was a Sunday and they were closed so we went back on Monday and I was thrilled. I got a large, toasted ham and cheese sub and my husband got a steak and cheese sub. His had so much steak in it he was thrilled. Back here in PA, you get about 1/3 the meat. Anyway, I explained the way I wanted my sub, PA style, and "Mama" wrote everything down and went to the kitchen area and explained how I wanted my sandwich and it was WONDERFUL. She actually took the time to explain to the staff how I wanted my sandwich. I didn't realize at the time that they make their subs completely different than I am used to but she went out of her way to make sure it was prepared the way I wanted it. I have had their pizza and spaghetti in the past. I have yet to be disappointed. I am not surprised that this place was very busy with people at most of the tables and others waiting in a long line to order take out. You can bet if I go back to Boothbay Harbor again, this place will be top on my list. Prices are great, portions are big, food is wonderful and staff is like family.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

This was located across the street in a strip mall from our lodging so it was a convenient walk to avoid traffic. Being allergic to cheese we got a chicken dinner which was plentiful including a salad and roll. My husband marveled at the slices of pizza he saw on display, all unusual and with stuffed crust, interesting. He wish he could have tried some. I called the order in and it was ready for pick up promptly.