We had a enjoyable stay at the Flagship Inn and can recommend it for those who don't need to be in downtown Boothbay and prefer a less expensive option. We had no problem parking in town so it was convenient for us. The hotel was clean and well kept with comfortable accommodations. Our stay was one night so we didn't use any of the other features. The breakfast offered a good selection and we were all happy with this choice. Very nice staff, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au and Booking.com so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine