Holidae House Bed & Breakfast(Bethel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 147
The Victoria Inn(Bethel)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 141
Mountain Village Lodge(Bethel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 119
USD 136
USD 109
The Inn at the Rostay(Bethel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 114
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

Chapman Inn(Bethel)(Great Value!)
USD 130
Norseman Inn(Bethel)(Great Value!)
USD 119
Hotwire.com
The Bethel Inn Resort(Bethel)(Great Value!)
USD 282
USD 166
Orbitz.com
USD 222
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Dated interior. Half of the cable channels didn't have sound. Voice mail at condo maintenance. Walk to slopes over ice. Pool is outdoor, but old. Told to call housekeeping for more towels. Voicemail. Overall, dated, limited services, close to mountain, cheaper than other places, but not worth the money.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jt777Boston
Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

Just returned from 2 nights in the "Brookside" condos at Sunday River in Maine. This was our second visit to this resort, (last year we stayed in the Summit Hotel which was acceptable but not wonderful, but not what I'm reviewing here....) the Brookside Condos are definitely the "low rent" district of the resort, and given what we paid I was not expecting luxury by any means. I am a budget traveler and I do not think I have unrealistic expectations. The condo we were assigned was a "studio" which clearly was meant for 1 or 2 people, but supposedly "sleeps 4". The way they make it sleep 4 is by squeezing in a bunk bed set that blocks 2/3 of the doorway in and out of the room. The bathroom is barely big enough for a full grown adult to be in it. Anyway- The ladder up to the top bunk bed is unable to be placed safely for a young child to climb up and down because there is not room for it without having to move the kitchen table! The child has to climb up the back and over the foot of the bed rather than approach from the front as you normally would. It is at the least inconvenient and potentially a safety and fire hazard. Although I'd say the room was acceptably cleaned, The linoleum flooring in our unit was lumpy and cracked- like HUGE gaping cracks -desperately in need of replacement! And would a roll of paper towels really be too much to ask?
My 2 kids slept in the bunk beds, leaving my husband and I wondering where WE slept? Lo and behold, a pull out couch! This couch, like everything else in the condo, was definitely purchased sometime during the Clinton administration or earlier. Upon pulling out the couch bed, I was horrified and disappointed to see that the mattress was horribly old, gross, worn out, and literally had rusty springs poking through it on the underside- (See pictures.) The bed itself was also actually broken- unusably so! the portion at the foot was completely off the metal bar and your feet fell through to the floor when laying on the bed! I literally had to use the crappy coffee table to hold up the foot of the bed the first night. I attempted to make the bed more comfy by layering spare linens (also purchased possibly during the Reagan administration- old and worn) but to no avail. Couldn't sleep a wink I was so uncomfortable. The following day, after 2 phone calls (the first of which was ignored even though I left a message with an actual person) they did send over a maintenance person to fix the bed. Thank goodness- Unfortunately "nothing could be done" about the horrible mattress. The second night I was so tired from skiing and lack of sleep I managed a few winks of sleep but nothing really restful. Skiing is hard work and you need to sleep well before and afterward! No other rooms were available per the person I spoke to- who made not even a slight apology or offer of $ redemption for the horrible bed...
I really don't think that expecting to be provided with a FUNCTIONAL and at least reasonably comfortable bed is too much to ask from Sunday River. Even though I had gotten a "deal" on the price I did PAY! The bed was absolutely unacceptable and they should be ashamed to charge people any amount of money to stay in such a room. The owners of this condo as well as Sunday River are laughing all the way to the bank! Some basic level of upkeep and comfort should be the responsibility of the condo owners AND the resort. I will NEVER stay there again. If it wasn't for the skiing being good I would have high tailed it out of there after the first night.

Stayed: February 2015
5  Thank Alyssa T
Reviewed 4 November 2014

The condo was clean but really nothing fancy. Probably not renovated since many years. No elevators, we were lodging at 4th floor. The condo does not fit with the Sunday river golf course.
I was a bit desapointed with the look of this condo. I was expecting more!

Room Tip: Make sure you specify a renovated condo!
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol B
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed at and would recommend a 2-bedroom condo in Brookside over the Christmas holidays. Pros: We had a fantastic mountain view, plenty of hot water during shower time, dishwasher, well-equipped kitchen, great heating system, clean and plenty of towels. Our unit was warm and quiet enough to our liking. Housekeeping visited every morning with fresh towels. It looked like the carpet was new. Brookside also has a commons area with free Wi-Fi (we could not access in our room, but picked up in commons area), hot tub, one of the warmest heated pools in which I’ve ever swam, and sauna. Cons: although the unit had a gas fireplace it did not work. However, several people from the maintenance crew came very quickly to try to fix it, even though it never did work. We shared this with the management who was very understanding. We had an end unit which had spectacular views from more windows than the rest of the units, but it was right next to the walkway with a strong light on the walkway which lit up our bedroom even with shades drawn. It didn’t bother my husband or me.
TIP: if you want to fix your own meals, then you might want to consider picking up groceries at one of the many grocery stores in the Norway area on HWY 26. After that we did not easily see another grocery store on the main highway and it was 20 minutes each way there and back. Once you arrive at Sunday River, the Mountain Grocer in South Ridge Plaza is a great convenience store (and fixes great sandwiches for lunch) and had some items for breakfast and snacks.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 34678Love2travel
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Hi there. These condos are fine for the money but the uninitiated need to be aware of a few things: 1 - These are *not* ski-in/ski-out condos. You need to schlep your gear about 100 yards from the front door, down a set of possibly snowy/icy stairs, across a parking lot and up a slightly graded snow trail to the connecting trail that takes you to the lift. 2 - There are no elevators, so if you aren't on the first floor prepare to carry stuff upstairs. 3- All of the ski storage lockers are on the 2nd floor. Skis are not allowed in the rooms. I recommend leaving skis and poles in the car overnight if you can. 4 - These condos are not very new so the actual amenities may be sparse, depending on which unit you get. We had 304-B. It was clean, but tired. Gas fireplace was out of order and the water pressure from the shower trickled out like the pee stream from a dog with a bad prostate. Really.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family