See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017

My hubby and I went to ski at Sunday River (excellent hill) and we wanted a nice place to stay without breaking the bank. We found it at the Norseman Inn! It was the perfect place if you like clean, neat, and comfortable. No frills in room but we did not want frills. The free continental breakfast was delicious (great muffins and coffee and more) and the atmosphere was wonderful - not old fashioned but quaint and down home. I would stay here again in a minute!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We stayed here, in the summer for kayaking, and winter for skiing and both experiences were great. Clean and comfortable rooms and the hosts are sweet and accommodating. Location is awesome. Minutes from Sunday River and across the street from Kayaking. You can't beat the price.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daandd2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We came up to stay to ski and found this nice inn motel along the way. Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable. The inn and motel gets continental breakfast with the rate. The inn keepers are very personable. We would def stay here again. Can't beat the price and it's 10 minutes to mountain.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017

My son and I stayed here recently on a Saturday and Sunday night while skiing @ Sunday River. The continental breakfast (only on weekends) was quite fine. Accommodations were fine, beds fine. Located near several restaurants. Agree with reviewers about the wi-fi--essentially doesn't work. Hosts very friendly and helpful. We were the only ones staying the Sunday night. Hosts had a morning appointment so they left a note on my door with their cell numbers and where to find an extra key in case we locked ourselves out--quite helpful and thoughtful. Some noises yes. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Second floor might get less noise and better wi-fi?
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2017

This place is older and does not have a lot of sound roofing. It's ver noisy. People walking up the stairs and along the decking sounds like a herd of elephants. I could also hear what was going on in the rooms around me. WiFi is SLOW! The bed in my room needed to be replaced. It was very worn out and the sheets kept coming off the bed. Pillowcases had stains on them and pillows need to be replaced as well.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo