“Best pizza in town”
Review of Alexia's Pizza

Alexia's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Thus is by far my favorite pizza place in Belfast. The options are good and the taste is wonderful. Their pizza is always great.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I grew up eating this pizza and have since lived all over the country. I still consider this the best pizza I have ever had. The crust is light and crispy, and even the plain cheese pizza is delicious. I do caution, however, that the pizza is best eaten hot, right out of the oven, as it doesn't reheat well.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Decided to pick up takeout for the family and wanted to try some place new. Really great pizza! Cheese breadsticks were even better! This will definitely be my new go to place. YUM!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This eatery will give you the typical pizza joint foods. The fried variety that often pleases most palates. For that quick bite that satisfies the stomach, this is the place to try,

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I've recently visited Belfast over the past 3 months and ordered the personal pan pizza for myself. It is a cross between a hand tossed and deep dish crust. I simply order double cheese and pepperoni and you will have no problem eating the whole pie by yourself. Located right in the center of town, it is a great value and the food can't be any fresher.