All reviewscookies and milkcheese and crackerspepperonimexican restaurantgreat hotelshopping districtyogurtfront desk staffhotel is locatedhot and cold itemssausagewould definitely stay here againconvenient locationthe breakfast areafree breakfasthome away from homenice breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel is among the better run of the many Choice properties I have visited. Friendly staff, very clean inside and out, fast Internet, high quality bedding and towels. Breakfast was typical choices, but higher quality food and presentation than many. Quiet, powerful HVAC, very hot water in the bath.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Garry F, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We cannot agree with you more. We just placed 26th out of over 1,000 Comfort Inns and that is because of guest like you giving us your feedback. So thank you for not only your business but letting us know how we are doing. We want to welcome you back should your travels every bring you to Bangor again.

Be well,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Comfort Inn is my hotel of choice in Bangor. Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, friendly staff, hot breakfast, free parking, free Wi-Fi, free shuttle service, cheese and crackers, milk and cookies, and a 10% discount at the very popular Mexican restaurant next door when you show them your room key. The rooms seem very clean and updated. Comfort Inn is centrally located and close to shopping.The beds are comfortable and I really enjoy staying there.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, ask for a room on the first floor near an exit.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Morozc,

Free. Free. Free. Your headline speaks the truth. We offer a lot of value for the price paid and we are thrilled to know this is the reason you stay with us. We are happy you took advantage of all the extra amenities at no cost to you. You had the type of experience we aim to provide all our guests and we hope you come back for an even more pleasant stay.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Yours truly,

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I started staying here back when it was a Hampton Inn. Over the years I’ve probably spent several dozen nights here and have never been disappointed. The rooms are large and comfortable. Wi-fi works fine and breakfast has a lot of selections. Convenient location right off I-95 and close to many restaurants. Reasonable too - good choice when traveling through Bangor.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bob M,

Nothing beats reliability and knowing exactly what you can are going to get. Thank you for the business over the years. It's guest such as yourself that keep the lights on and we cannot express our gratitude enough. We look forward to providing you the same satisfying experience next tine you stay with us.

Until then,

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Nobody should have illusions that a Comfort Inn is a Ritz Carlton. At the same time, I like many others, in an effort to save some money and still have a pleasant experience, have a list of things at a hotel that will make me come back again and again.. In this case, I was able to check off just about everything that I personally look for to make for a very good experience. If your list is like mine you will love this place. Great water pressure in the shower, lots of towels available in the room, soap in your hand and not on the wall, a gym that is not just a hole in the wall with a couple of treadmills, excellent staff, very well maintained, very clean, free parking, and free wi-fi with a continuous strong signal. The breakfast is standard Comfort Inn which isn't great but, I would classify as okay. The rooms are also standard in many ways but, the thermostat in my room worked well, the TV had lots of channels, and there were plenty of outlets. In my opinion there is no need to pay more at one of the nearby hotels with a better brand image. This place will bring you the same satisfaction level at a lower price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for reviewing our property and for staying with us here in Bangor. Your experience is one we try so hard to create for all our guest and we are thrilled to know we did so with you. Thank you for highlighting a lot of the things you enjoyed so that other guest know whats included. We also appreciate the opposite spectrum, so we know what areas we can look at for improvement. We have actually revamped our breakfast and even added a pancake machine. We would like to invite you back so you can see for yourself.

Thank you very much for your business and feedback.

Take care,

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I accidentally found this hotel while looking for the Hampton Inn. (This hotel used to be a Hampton but is now a Comfort Inn.) The front desk staff and in particular the manager on duty were gracious and offered to redirect me to the Hampton but I was tired after a long day on the road and elected to stay here. I was happy with that decision. The hotel is laid out well and the rooms were well appointed with comfortable beds and a clean spacious bathroom. The included breakfast provided a good choice of hot and cold items and good coffee. The location is close to the I-95 and convenient for travel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Brenda J,

Wouldn't it be nice if every accident turned out like this? We are glad that you stumbled upon us and that we were able to take care of you. We are also happy to know you enjoyed our location, breakfast and comfortable beds. We hope the next time you stay with us it will be by choice and not accident. Thank you for your business.

Truly yours,