“Great sushi and awesome hosts”
Review of ichiban

ichiban
Ranked #72 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is a great Japanese sushi bar and restaurant. Don't be surprised if your host comes around with a taste of this or that. My favorite Japanese restaurant in the area!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoy this spot. I've been going there for years and have never had a bad experience. Easy to get in, fast and dependable service.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I live on the coast of Maine in one of the best restaurant towns and the sushi at Ichiban as awesome.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Ichiban is the best sushi in Bangor hands down!
Walter is genuine and generous! I love ichiban and will always steer my inquirers there

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I am surprised at how much sushi you get. It's actually a great amount. I'm shocked that they delivered a hot soup in the same bag as the sushi, making the sushi warm. Not good for raw fish to be warm. The garden salad was confusing. I thought it was a potato salad at first until I opened it and saw that the salad is smothered in dressing. Way too much dressing to even be edible. I called to complain. All I got was an apology and 15 percent off my bill. I ate one piece of sushi and threw the rest away. First time customer, and last time customer. I will never ever be back, and I will never recommend my customers to eat here. Horrible customer service and horrible presentation of food.

Been to ichiban? Share your experiences!