“Great place!”

Fork & Spoon | Downtown Eatery
Ranked #35 of 198 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: USD 5 - USD 9
Description: The Fork & Spoon provides a comfortable & vibrant atmosphere to enjoy hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, juices & smoothies along with baked goods, packaged treats and supplements. Located in the heart of historic Downtown Bangor, right next door to the Maine Discovery Museum, be sure to come and see us for some great food + drink!
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first time eating here and the vegan food was fantastic!! All they needed was some music playing. Kinda felt like a cafeteria without it.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Great little lunch spot with the MOST delicious homemade soups! I want to go back every week just to sample all of their soups! YUM!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Apparently this has changed hands since the last time I was in there and unfortunately out of the four vegan dishes that we ordered, all 4 of them were tasteless. It's unfortunate when a restaurant offers vegan options but they do not know how to flavor the dishes. I do not recommend them for vegan options anymore. For example, I ordered the Santa Fe salad. I literally felt like I was a rabbit in a field chewing on grass greens. Also, I've never eaten "fake meat" in true vegan cuisine.
I don't believe that being vegan means you have to have the bland, tasteless food. The smoothie was good, but that's it.
Unfortunately, I won't be returning.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by this cafe, staff all standing around and no one serving us.
Had the 2 soups, really bland with a little piece of stale bread. Give this place a miss!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Fork and spoon had some very healthy food like tots and wild rice salad and Santa Fe chick’n salad and some devilous pastries and cookies. All are very good. They usually have three soup selections and I liked every one I tried. Good selection of juices, etc. great lunch spot. Very pleasant staff.