“Outstanding Breakfast”

Frank's Bake Shop & Catering
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Bangor
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My wife and I were going to another place in Bangor but could not find parking. Franks has expanded and took the space next door. I had a gluten free breakfast sandwich. The g/f roll was the best I have ever tasted. Forgot to ask if this was homemade. The pastry assortment was outstanding. Workers are friendly and the space is nice for a business meeting.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This bake shop has to be hands down the best in Bangor. Great selection of breads and pastries. The danish are to die for, the scones moist, the muffins moist and tender. Good strong coffee. They often have day old goods and they are still very fresh. Well worth a stop.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We lucked out and decided to visit Frank's on a whim one morning for donuts ... We've been back twice in the last 2 weeks!
The donuts, of course, are great and fresh! They are plentiful!
Added bonus, they have a breakfast and lunch menu too! (ask for it)
We've had their meatball sub, house-made meatballs and marinara on a house-made sub roll! Very good! Their hot pastrami sandwich is really, really good! House-made kraut on house-made rye bread with homemade dressing! Excellent!!
When you go in ask someone for their menu because it's not readily evident that they serve things besides donuts/pastries.
We are already planning our return trip!
We love Frank's!!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We use to live up in Limestone MANY years ago. My mom's family was from Bangor. Aunt use to work in the jewelry store. We would go here on the weekends when visiting and get chocolate doughnuts and date filled malaise cookies. Well my parent were just up visiting family and the only request my sister and I had was that order from years ago, doughnuts and cookies. FRANK'S delivered such a great memory when mom n dad returned with it. It was like sitting with my grandma and aunt again on a Saturday (enjoy yalls in heaven together). Thanks again for some delicious doughnuts and cookies. Always a treat from the north. Fyi their blueberry pies is amazing too.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Franks is a classic bakery with an enormous variety of fresh baked goods and of course baked fresh daily blueberry pie. The also offer sandwiches, wraps, etc. I stopped in to grab a pie to go with our lobster dinner and found it to be a solid pie with a flaky, buttery crust. I would definitely stop in again and try more of their desserts.