“Great pizza and prices!”

Jason's New York Pizza
Ranked #45 of 191 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is my 2nd time visiting this location so after 2 great experiences I thought I would write a review.

This place has some great pizza options and toppings......always been quick when I have placed an order and a very good value for your money.

Located just off Odlin rd its a great place for guests staying at any of the hotels there along that road.

The Taco pizza is great. Been equally good both times I have had it. I want to try other pizza's there as well, but this is so good I have ordered it both times.

Look forward to my next visit and I will defn try to sample something else.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Being originally from the NYC area......Jason's does make a excellent pizza. Parking leaves a lot to be desired and a nice cold beer with the pizza would be great.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The crust is good.... the pizza I mean, not Brooklyn New York, but they try...

The wings were awful with a definite taste and of being in the freezer too long
But the lava hot sauce was enjoyed

And the Greek salad was surprisingly tasty with actual spinach and lots of Greek olives....

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Ordered our pizza and picked it up. Hot and delicious. They currently have a Monday night special where if you order between 5 and 7 you get a medium with cheese for the price of the time you place your order. i.e. call at 5:15 and pay $5.l5. Ingredients are extra of course. We ordered a small order of boneless wings but these were not as good as the pizza. Lots of other options if pizza is not to your taste.

1  Thank HappyCanadian13
Reviewed 13 May 2017

New York style pizza is delicious! Any size pizza imaginable! Friendly, efficient, prompt, clean, great menu, variety of choices!