“Delicious pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 May 2017

New York style pizza is delicious! Any size pizza imaginable! Friendly, efficient, prompt, clean, great menu, variety of choices!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We Love this pizza and could not wait to order it in!
Definitely a prized restaurant in Bangor!
We LOVE this pizza

1  Thank Stacy Y
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Good pizza, arrived super fast, even had paper plates/napkins plastic utensils in the car which was great since I forgot to ask for them. .

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This was my first order from Jason's and I had been looking forward to eating their food for quite a while. My boyfriend works nearby and they order from there regularly. He brings home leftovers when he gets their entrees and they always look and smell delicious. I was not disappointed with the grilled chicken Alfredo that I ordered. It came with garlic bread and a very nice salad. The portion was plenty big enough for leftovers for lunch the next day. The salad was really fresh and the dressing must have been homemade; it was better than any store-bought I've ever had. All that food came to less than $9 with tax. My boyfriend got the lasagna which I would love to try, it looked so yummy. The sandwich/pizza menu is extensive. I wish we lived closer so I could get a freshly made pizza. Guess I will have to make the trip to eat in-house.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in Bangor in my opinion... bar none. The staff is great as well and super helpful. Shelby was awesome in particular when she helped me.