“BEST DOUGHNUTS EVER”

Add it.
Gosselin's Bakery
Ranked #80 of 198 Restaurants in Bangor
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We used to have a bakery in Ellsworth that made the best doughnuts. They closed and I have been wishing for just one more of the delicious items for a couple of years now. On Saturday we bought 4 dozen doughnuts for our math conference. Everyone ditched their diets and enjoyed the doughnuts. They were delicious and as good as any I have ever had....maybe better. I will definitely be making another trip to Gosselin's!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Consistently great donuts and a local favorite. Open early and a huge variety of donuts with my favorites being glazed and chocolate with coconut. A very clean Bakery with an outstanding donut selection!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Only open in the morning. Suggest going early as they sell out and choices are limited. Can also get a coffee to go.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Gosselin's is an unpretentious, no frills but solid, traditional donut shop with good quality. Very friendly. Well worth a trip!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I am biased, this was the first bakery I ever got a doughnut from, so it imprinted on my brain and taste buds. They are still just as tasty today- the glazed are my favorites. They service a number of businesses so you have to get there early- I believe they close by noon. Worth it every time.

1  Thank TommyC65_Bangor

Been to Gosselin's Bakery? Share your experiences!