“Nice meal, friendly staff”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #13 of 198 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I may have eaten at an Olive Garden only one time before. We stopped here as part of a planned stop on a cross country road trip.

I did make reservations and I am glad I did as there seemed to be several people waiting. Our supper was great. Food was served in a timely manner and it was the right temperature.

Servings are huge, an entree can be shared. We ordered a shrimp and pasta dish and it was very tasty. The person who waited on us was attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Not your average Olive Garden. The service is great, the food is always served hot, with attention to detail given to each individual order and it always taste like good home cooking.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

There was some when this olive garden was high quality. Unfortunately it has gone down hill and as you can see from the pictures this is pretty gross. Very disappointed, and would no longer recommend. A bertucci's would put this place out of business. Don't waste your time or money.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We like the Bangor Olive Garden and we enjoyed our meals here once again. We tried 4 different meals and they were all very good... you can't beat the house salad & bread sticks. We share dessert though... we were stuffed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My daughter, husband and I went there last week for lunch we all had the soup salad and breadsticks which is usually a sure thing. I had the minestrone soup was stirring it and thought it was a big onion to my surprise it was a big hunk of plastic the waitress came by and asked if everything was ok and my husband said my wife found this in her soup she said oh no I will get a manager she said she was sorry the manager came over probably 10 minutes later and apologized asked if I wanted more soup really didn't seemed to be that shocked I didnt say much I did t want to cause a scene we were surprised how the manager handled it I believe the waitress felt worse then he did

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!