“Great pizza and fun staff!”
Review of Angelo's Pizzeria

Angelo's Pizzeria
Ranked #43 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Just in town for first time and I wanted pizza. The hotel let me know of two places. Glad I chose here!
Quick, tasty, and good price. The guys working made it all even better. They were happy and took time to chat a little.
Carry out, dine in as well and delivery.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here twice, last year inside and this year take-out. Both times we loved the food. The pizza puts all chain pizza to shame. It is the real thing, REALLY great taste and excellent value. Every other pizza in the future in our home town (in Virginia) will now be disappointing. The tossed salad is also hand made and great. We will stop here every time in Bangor!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had dinner at Angelo's this evening and the pizza was awesome. My wife had the small meat pizza and it was far more than she could eat. I had the spaghetti with sausage, which was chopped up in the sauce. It was very tasty as was the garlic breadsticks which came with it. The portion was so large I took more than half home.

When I saw the prices, I thought they were having a retro night. Everything was very inexpensive.

We may just return for dinner again tomorrow because the sandwiches look scrumptious!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stopped in here and the place was hoppin' we took that as a good sign and it was. We both had pasta one of us had meatballs the other sausage. The servings were very large and neither of us was able to finish. The sauce, pasta, sausage and meatballs were all good. We also had Caesar salad which came with Angelo's own special Caesar dressing which was green and quite different tasting but we both liked it.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Have visited this location on several occasions. The pizza is good, the salads are fresh, and the steak and cheese subs are the best! Fresh products, fast service and good prices. Front end staff are always very friendly and make suggestions when asked. While facility is in older building, the business is clean and well spaced out. Even when busy there is always room.