“Surprisingly good food”

Carolina Sports & Spirits
Ranked #105 of 189 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Gastropub
Reviewed 6 April 2015

they make really good food based on the fact that they are a Conor bar. We had the basic bar food and they did a great job with it. Unfortunately it still is a bar with people drinking! Maybe the cook should open a restaurant next door!

Reviewed 21 March 2015

As I travel to Bangor often I asked some friends to take me to a place that I had not been before. What a surprise. My first experience was later in the evening and it was an outstanding nite life experience. A mostly younger crowd (20's & 30's) however I felt right at home and at ease(50's). The theme for the night is FUN. The staff are clearly all experienced in the art of customer service and aren't afraid to tell someone they are done for the night. I had so much fun that i decided to return but gave my self enough time to eat as my friends had mentioned the food was so good. They were right, what a surprise to have such good food in an establishment that has such a great nite life. I would recommend that any one traveling through Bangor stop in and experience what I did. If you are looking for fun food and drinks this is a must.

Reviewed 13 January 2015

I had a pepperoni and bacon pizza with a gift card i had won from a local radio station. Pizza and the cheese sticks were awesome. Met the owner great guy. will with out a doubt be going back for more great food.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

Its an ok place to go. the food is good and the pricing is ok. It is a bar so keep that in mind. Our friends had a good time so that is all that mattered

Reviewed 22 February 2014

The food is always good, the atmosphere is the great, and the bartenders are always friendly. Carolina's is absolutely the best bar in Bangor.