“Our favorite weekend spot”
Review of Wicked Brew

Wicked Brew
Ranked #6 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Bangor
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I love love love Wicked Brew! It's warm and inviting with a very eclectic atmosphere. The coffee and food are wonderful and the service is over the top good. We usually stay at least 2 hours. Great place for kids as well

1  Thank Erika Y

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience here today the people were very helpful. I had an iced latte and an iced vanilla chai tea. I found it interesting that they actually brewed their own chai tea. Every place else around uses powder to make their chai. They use real spices and everything. The latte was good as well. Not too weak but I like mine really strong so next time I will ask for a double shot of espresso.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

While in Bangor for a weekend trip we stopped at Wicked Brew for some truly wonderful coffee and baked goods. Waiting on line has never been so entertaining as a pirate telling stories on an early Saturday morning! Nitro coffee to blissful dark roast, with fresh baked goodies it was the perfect choice for breakfast. I regret not getting coffee to take home but will surely make this a mandatory stop when in Bangor again!

1  Thank HappyJerseyTraveler
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Today was my first visit, but I'll come again. I had a wrap that was wonderful with fresh squeezed lemonade. The menu is limited, but everything is very good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm looking forward to my next visit and maybe trying some of the muffins.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The latte I had was outstanding. The sandwich just as good. The service here was wonderful. This was the highlight of my visit to Bangor. Completely found by accident. Check out the quaint little shop across the street after getting a cup of joe

Been to Wicked Brew? Share your experiences!