“I love this place!”

Mane Street Fish House
Ranked #36 of 144 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I always stop here when I am in the area. It is a great little catfish place, with a plentiful buffet. The catfish is fried just right, the okra and tomatoes and turnips and greens were some of the best I have had, the slaw was tasty, and I enjoyed topping it off with banana pudding. Don't look for fancy, this is a typical Southern fried catfish buffet, which suits me just fine. The price is VERY reasonable. The owner told me they are moving down the street soon, so don't give up if you don't find them on the first try. They are worth it!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Our first time to eat here and we were pleased. Our server was nice and very attentive. We ate at lunch so vegetables, catfish strips, fried pork chops, and I think roast beef were on the buffet. We tried small portions of everything but the roast beef. The vegetables were very good. For a buffet, we were quiet pleased. There were always ample items to pick from so no issue here. Everything was hot and prepared well. The soft serve was near homemade tasting and my wife said the cobbler was great. Coffee after lunch was very good. It is a buffet place, not fine dining, so decide if this is what you want before you go! We will try it again!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Don't go for the ambiance, but the fried catfish fillets were excellent! Fried shrimp, though small, were also very good. Buffet included sweet potatoes and greens, which I greatly enjoyed. Hostess was very friendly. Go with limited expectations, and you'll be pleased.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is a great place to dine. Very comfortable atmosphere, great service and great food. We go to this restaurant often!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on Sunday as we were passing through. Our first choice was closed so this is where we landed. Great 2nd choice. We opted for the buffet. Catfish filets and whole, popcorn shrimp and chicken strips. Lots and lots of veggies (mashed potatoes were good). Hush puppies were excellent! Very reasonably priced and waitstaff was great. I would stop again!

Been to Mane Street Fish House? Share your experiences!