Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe(West Monroe)(Great Value!)
USD 81
USD 151
USD 122
Priceline
USD 107
Hamilton House Inn(West Monroe)
USD 149
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, I was in town on business, the staff was super friendly noel was very helpful,the hotel was clean , and comfortable, the location is wonderful you are next to plenty of places to eat or drink, i look forward to staying here again in the near Future!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Cassi A, General Manager at Comfort Inn of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Jerrard,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. We strive to make our guest happy and we are elated that you enjoyed yours. In the future we would be happy to have you stay here again.

Cassi Armstrong

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Felt like a traveler’s go to. Very much an area for corporate meet n greets etc. Hotel was clean (a must) and the staff was very friendly. Shower worked which really was an improvement vs. my last visit to Monroe. Also. Burger Grind is great!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mitch S
Mohsin J, General Manager at Comfort Inn of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Mitch,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave our hotel a great review.
Our goal is please our guest and we are elated that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are ever back in the West Monroe area, please don't hesitate to give us a call so that can continue to make your stay memorable.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This is a nice, clean motel located close to a plethora of restaurants, shops, and a movie theater. The people were so friendly. I am disabled and the housekeeper immediately came to my aid when I had difficulty getting my luggage cart in the elevator. The front desk clerks assured me that they would check on me in case of emergency to see if I needed assistance. I highly recommend Quality Inn in West Monroe!

Room Tip: If you are wheelchair bound, be sure to request a first floor room as some of the handicapped accessible rooms are on upper floors.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank missduffy59
Mohsin J, General Manager at Comfort Inn of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Miss Duffy59,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave out hotel an awesome review. Our goal is ensure that all of our guest have a memorable stay. Whenever you are back in the West Monroe area, give us a call so that we can make you a reservation and continue to make you smile.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The check in was quick and efficient, however that was the only thing good. When we were walking to our room there were two dogs barking their heads off. We got in our room and the bathroom was dirty as well as the beds having hair in them. We told the front desk man and he came to check, which I understand, but when he saw the hair and said "I have no control over housekeeping but I guess I'll get you a new room." We went to the room a few doors down and the shampoos were used and there was hair in our room again. So we told the front desk agent and he said "My job is front desk not housekeeping and I will tel the GM or owner that." I do not care whose job it was I was now given two dirty rooms and still the guy had an attitude and did not apologize. On the third room he moved us to my mother and I decided that we would just clean it up enough to be able to sleep in until I found a pubic hair in my bed. As we were leaving the guy caught us in the elevator and we told him we were leaving and to please refund our card. He said "as soon as I get done with college I'm out of here" we still did not get an apology at all. He did not even try to seem apologetic. We did not stay the night so we would not know how breakfast or the check out process was and I will NOT be returning to find out.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Values Guest,

I want to take this time to apologize for your unpleasant stay here at the Comfort Inn. There is no excuse why you as the guest was talked too and handled in such an unprofessional way. If you are ever in the area again, please give me a call so that I can ensure that you have a GREAT stay. Again, I do apologize and wish you will give the Comfort Inn another try at making your stay more pleasant.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip on the 7th of November, after a tiring day right when I walked in, Dia at the front desk was very warm and gleeful. Cassi the manager on the property is extremely hard working and diligent and takes personal care of every guest. And most importantly the fact I loved this Comfort Inn the most is because that the bathroom sink is outside so that I don't have to wait for my co worker to finish his morning routine to brush my teeth.
Great job guys keep it up

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Cassi A, Manager at Comfort Inn of West Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay while we you were here, and especially glad you enjoyed your room. Our staff works hard to provide the best guest service as possible. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.