Quality Inn & Suites of West Monroe(West Monroe)(Great Value!)
USD 81
USD 114
USD 136
USD 116
Fairfield Inn
Best Western West Monroe Inn(West Monroe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 122
USD 142
USD 122
Priceline
Hamilton House Inn(West Monroe)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 144
Hotels.com
All reviewscould do betterroom was cleanhouse keepingplace to staydanakeeperdeskalexinterstateclerk
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great room, great price, can’t ask for better place with better customer service. We showed late Kelli unlike most places when you show up late was a great host. She had everything taken care of fast and was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this place if you need a stay in the West Monroe/Monroe area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Dana P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear John M,

Thank you for the "great service from Kelli at the desk" review. We appreciate your kind comments about Kelli and have relayed them to her. I am able she was able to take care of you upon your late arrival. We surely appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to your return.

3187-325-5780

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This hotel is fairly low priced and a decent value for the money. The room was clean and adequate. We did note that the bed was poorly made and we had to redo it. The free breakfast was pretty minimal, but adequate for the price.

Stayed: January 2018
Dana P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Mizzou_Engineer,

Thank you for the "good value" review. We appreciate your kind comments about our guests rooms. I have relayed your concern about the bed to our housekeeper and truly apologize you had to redo it. I hope if your travel plans should bring you back to our area, you will choose Americas Best Value Inn- West Monroe as you place of stay.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

On numerous occasions I've stayed at this location on my business trips. Never have I experience less than absolute ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️service, comfort, and ease at check in and check out. I highly recommend the Americas Best Value Inn in West Monroe, La. to all travelers. Their newly remodeled rooms with its ambiance are a true value.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear ZydecoMusic,

Thank you kindly for the "customer service excellence" review! We appreciate the 5 stars you gave us for service and comfort. Indeed, our guest rooms have been newly remodeled and glad it was to your liking. We thank you for your constant stay with us and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I spent a week here while working in the area. My room was clean and comfortable. And, the staff was friendly and attentive. Thank you Charlette for taking good care of me and making sure I had everything I needed. Thank you Dana for hiring Charlette. She's a keeper.
I will stay at America's Best Value Inn in the future when my travels take me to West Monroe. Aside from being a really good place to stay for the money, it's surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants. It's also very close to Walmart and Office Depot.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Dana P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Greetings jebdmk,

Thank you for your kind review of our property. I am glad our front desk clerk, Charlette, was able to take care of you during your week stay with us. I am glad our newly renovated rooms was to your liking. We look forward to your return back!

318-325-5780

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Horrible!! Do not book a room Here!!! Pool was filthy my bed had different types of hair in it look like it hadn't been changed room was so small enough to make you feel claustrophobic no soap shampoo had to ask for towels had a 18 wheeler trailer used a dumpster in front of my room! Very rude and greedy refused to give a refund front desk person very uncropative called police had us removed from property because was trying to get a refund! Worse place ever! Do not recommend at All!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Dana P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Michelle Fuselier,

We truly apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay with us. In regards to the container that was in front of your room, do know we were renovating our rooms at the time and new furniture were being held in these container. Since your stay, these containers have been removed and renovations have been completed. Each day our rooms are inspected by our head housekeeper and I am appalled at the things you stated. In regards to the refund you were indignantly requesting, unfortunately we could not issue it after utilizing the room and swimming in our pool with your family. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences you had.

Manager.