See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Nice Clean Place to Stay. FREE WiFi and Big Tv's. Front Desk has been Very Helpful. All this with a Great Price too..
I travel All Over and can never be sure about the Places I Stay. I'm glad I found this Place. I will Surely be Back!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Crappy rooms nothing like the pictures only had a small shower no tub bathroom was small bed was uncomfortable only good thing was flat screen TV other then that the stay was horrible i will not stay there again

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank marinaford1014
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Great accommodations on short notice! Comfortable beds, large flat screen tv & good cold fridge! Room was very large even with two queen beds & a/c worked well. Rate was very economical especially for a weekend. Enjoyed our stay! Will definitely recommend!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2015

I truly did appreciate the helpful and sincere owners/staff members. We were in town to attend a ball this weekend. While everyone else was overpaying, we paid a cool $55 dollars and felt just as safe and comfy. We felt that our business was valued, and that is the defining difference between mediocre and EXCELLENT customer service! Two thumbs up....three is I had an extra one!!! Thanks again, guys! ;-)

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2015 via mobile

I've been here in Thibodaux Louisiana for a few months now .I would and have recommended others to come enjoy a staying experience here at the economy inn . You will have no worries! The rooms are cleaned daily, the staff is very helpful and courteous, the rooms are very spacious and the location is great!

Date of stay: October 2014