“Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This place is a great lunch spot
Clean. friendly, with the traditional assortment of hot buffet items to choose from
I enjoyed everything I tried
Lunch with water was 8.80

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I love the Mongolian grill, I get everytime. my wife the cheesy shrimp and all other foods and sushi. my daughter tears up kids side.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Pleasantly surprised by the great variety at this clean, convenient, spacious restaurant. First time in Thibodaux and really enjoyed lunch. All the usuals and some extras that you wouldn't necessarily expect. Give it a try!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

We have family meetings hear on occasion. The buffet has American and Chinese food,so it satisfies everyone's pallet. Delicious food.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The wait staff is very nice. The place is large and well lit. However, the food is greasy, fried, and too overly salted. If you don't care about your weight at all nor care about how much sodium you consume and have an iron stomach then come eat here. Seriously, the last time I ate here I had severe stomach issues. I think their ingredients are on the low end of quality. Try the Chinese restaurant close to Office Depot on Canal Blvd, not too far from this place for better food.

1  Thank mamaof4Thibodaux_la