USD 154
USD 123
USD 91
USD 90
USD 125
Quality Suites Sulphur(Sulphur)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 129
USD 113
Hampton.com
USD 90
Fairfield Inn
USD 124
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We got "stuck" for two nights in Sulphur due to car problems. Found La Quinta online via a pet friendly site. Happily arrived after midnight and were treated very well. Planned on only staying one night, but it turned into two. Staff is very friendly. Good parking, close to a lot of restaurants. Room was clean and roomy with excellent wifi and a nice television. If I am ever here again, I will stay at La Quinta.

Room Tip: Close to everything!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Very pleases, clean, comfortable beds, staff was great. I did not have time for breakfast, but when getting a quick cup of coffee, the breakfast was a normal LaQuinta breakfast. Needs a little updating but very nice hotel and will stay here again next year. My only complaint is that the rates are rather high for where it is located. Small town 8 miles away from the edge of a rather small city. Hotel is in a safe area right off the freeway I will stay here next year, but I hope they adjust their rates or the AKC discount to make it more intone with location and age of property, need for updating.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0588gm, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Sulphur West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Sulphur. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

This hotel is run down, it smells of smoke, mold and mildew. The state of the lobby alone should warn customers off. Dogs are allowed in the hotel and I am sure they have messed on the carpets, i wore flip flops in the room for the one night I stayed I was not excited about staying there at all.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn once again.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Despite a plumbing issue in another room, the staff made sure we were safe and dry and even moved all of our things for us to another room. The maintenance and cleaning staff, and management did a fantastic job of making sure our hotel experience was positive.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This location hasn't been remodeled yet, but it's a good clean place to stay. We love traveling and staying at LaQuinta because they are all pet friendly. The people are friendly and the prices are great. The wi-fi is great also.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business