“Lunch”

Hollier's Cajun Diner
Ranked #16 of 67 Restaurants in Sulphur
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Hollier's has a really good buffet. They always have a variety of seafood and gumbo. If you're not in the mood for seafood their is always something else on the buffet to choose from. They also have a dessert that comes with the Buffet.
They have two locations to choose from. One on Ruth street in Sulphur the other on City Service hwy.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Very good great food, I ate a steak today, wonderful. I eat the buffet most of the time, but wanted a steak today

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch and everything was hot and fresh. We had an enjoyable family lunch. I am not one to like fried fish from many places but Holliers was really good! I also recommend the shrimp etoufee'. Will definitely go back again and again.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Ate here on business. The buffet was recommended. The food was okay - nothing special - just okay. They have a small selection of popcorn shrimp, fish, and Cajun fixin's and it was enough to fill me up. I might go back, but if I do I'll order from the menu.

The waitress was a good sport.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We had an excellent dinner and excellent service. The grilled catfish and grilled shrimp were both delightful! Although our meals included the salad bar, we were not that hungry, but it looked good. This is not a "fancy" place, just good food at a good price!