“Fun place with local Cajun food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coconuts Bar and Grill
Ranked #27 of 67 Restaurants in Sulphur
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed ourselves here. I had a shrimp porboy and I was good. Some may say this is bar food but it is local flavor. The talent was karaoke and it was mostly people over 70 singng but they were pleasant too listen to singing the oldies. Friendly wait staff and reasonable. Would go again

1  Thank Linda R

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We would get Coconuts for our lunches at work at least once a week. The fried green beans are to die for. Burgers are huge. Sandwiches are good as well. Def recommend walking out of there with some fried green beans to go...they're that good!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We were staying at the Candlewood Suites for a night and walked over to Coconuts for a late dinner and drinks after a few hours at the casino. This is definitely a bar (very dark, pool tables, BUT no smoking...YEAH!!) Brad Broussard was playing on the (Thursday) night we went and he was AMAZING! The place was pretty full when we got there, Well drinks $4.00, bottle beer $3.00, both were good and cold. We ordered a hamburger basket and shrimp po-boy basket with fries $7.99 each. They were hot and delicious. It did take awhile to get our food 30+ minutes so they must have a pretty small grill in the back.

1  Thank teaching3rd
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We had never been to Coconuts so decided to go there for lunch today. Walking in it looked like a bar with a couple pool tables and a dance floor for when they have music. The staff greeted us and took our drink orders while we perused the menu. My wife decided on the Boiled Shrimp Tacos and I had the Chicken & Sausage Sauce Piquante.

The food was delicious. We will definitely return and try some of their other menu items.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Coconuts has a very friendly atmosphere! I've visited on a Thursday night while there was music being played by Brad Broussard a local entertainer. The show was amazing and the atmosphere was very inviting. Everything that myself and my friends ordered on the menu was fabulous! The owner and his wife visited with us and and the service was on key. I would recommend this place to anyone passing through town, visiting the casinos, or just a local. I will be passing through town again very shortly and it is the first stop I will make!. I can't wait to have the spicy boiled shrimp again and the chicken and sausage gumbo oh for sure.