“Best Local Choice for Mexican Food”
Review of Casa Ole

Casa Ole
Ranked #29 of 69 Restaurants in Sulphur
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Great Mexican food is only an hour west, but if you are staying in town, this is about as good as it gets.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered fajitas for two it is pepper steak meat and season standing in liquid. There is no way to describe how nasty the food really is besides to say I am eating stale chips and drinking tea.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Miguel's nachos are a fabulous mixture of chicken and/or beef, banana peppers, olives, jalapenos (if you want), Alfredo sauce, tomatoes, cheese and a wonderful type of chip, all melted together and simply delicious! I usually get a large order and then eat the leftovers for a day or two because there's so much or if I'm with someone, we'll split the order. This is one Mexican dish that i will heat up and eat later because many of them aren't as good as a leftover. Another favorite item is the mini-fajita salad. I liked to get mine mixed (chicken and beef) and just love the guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes all mixed together to form that wonderful taste to eat on the taco shell. Of course I always add jalapenos. YUM!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I started off with the queso dip. Very good appetizer for a family. The food was delivered very promptly the service was fabulous the steak and enchiladas were amazing. I will be going back while I am here the service the food very very good for a small town atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This was my very first time ordering this dessert and i must say it was excellent. The blend of caramel, sugar, cinnamon and what ever else is on this fried delight will keep me coming back for more.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Casa Ole? Share your experiences!