“Good Value”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #30 of 67 Restaurants in Sulphur
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I'm a fan of the 4 for $4. It's plenty of food and you just can't beat the price. Wendy's usually makes a very good hamburger and the speed of going through the drive-thru is remarkably fast.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Service and speed were okay. I had the chicken nuggets and they weren't the best I ever had at a Wendy's.... Seemed like grease wasn't fresh. General cleaness was okay.... But not outstanding

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I hit the Wendy's drive-thru while on the road. Wendy's is Wendy's. I like their food, but they so often deliver burgers that are smashed flat. This order was well prepared and not smashed at all. The food was all hot, and fresh, and the Frosty was frozen.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

It is only a couple of miles from my place of employment. We try to eat salads the majority of the time and wendy's salads are superb for a fast food restaurant. This location is very well managed at noon. Their food is always well prepared and consistent. Great location with easy Interstate 10 on/off access.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Great service every time I go there a l ways friendly and greet you with a smile. Food is really good esoecially the new burger

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!