“Pizza”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #36 of 67 Restaurants in Sulphur
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I ordered a large Supreme pizza. The pie was ready as promised. The taste was okay, but nothing to brag about. Breading was a little doughy - could have cooked another minute.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We came at lunch time as we were driving through Louisiana assuming they would be prepared for lunch. About 15 People in the restaurant, no pizza. They brought out one at a time. You had to stand up in a line as soon as the pizza came out to be sure that you got a piece. All empty tables were dirty, we had to ask for it to be cleaned. I asked for 4 , they brought 3. All were water... Had to stand in line to wait for the 4th drink which was tea, at the counter. When all was done, I was charged for 4 drinks even though I only had 1. Then the cashier seemed to be new and didn't know how to correct so she called the manager, and he didn't know how to correct either. They were all really nice, but it seems to be a poorly run facility. We don't have many sit down pizza huts where I'm from, so I was excited to go... hopefully it was just an off day for them.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I order online and the staff is always friendly and my orders are fresh and correct and taste great. Enjoys their cheese sticks.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Pizza Hut is one of my favorite pizzas. I love the super supreme with pan crust. The last few years this pizza has just tasted better and better!

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

We were passing through Sulphur LA and stopped for the night. We ordered take out and scheduled it to be delivered when we arrived the pizza had not arrived. When we called to get an update we were told the order was put in through an order line and the order line put the wrong time. My wife drove down to the restaurant to pick up the re order, the manager was VERY APOLOGETIC for the mistake. The next day the store manager, Donna called and apologized as well. Very good pizza and service.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!