“Refugees well cared for”

Mcdonalds Sulphur la
Ranked #55 of 67 Restaurants in Sulphur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We were traveling from TX back home to Louisiana when family warned us to stop, the roads home were flooded. The staff and management were kind and accommodating. The room and bath were warmly decorated and clean. The lobby and buffet area were spacious and comfortable. The morning breakfast was satisfying and diverse. The workout room was perfect. All this and affordable! Thanks for the generous hospitality.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

This McDonald's restaurant has very accurate and quick service on Ruth Street. They always remember straws, napkins, and ketchup.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

This is just an average McDonalds. Weekend service tends to be a little slower and evenings can sometimes be very slow through the drive through. If you go on a weekday morning the lady at the drive through window will make your day. One of the friendliest nicest people I have ever encountered at a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

The tables were not clean and you could hear the management yelling at employees for their mistakes.. Our order was wrong and had to be redone and they were out of ketchup in the condiment station, when I asked for some packets I was given three. .. they were four of us and we all ordered fries,I asked for more and was told they charge more for extra condiments. and even pointed me to a sign that stated the same..

Reviewed 22 May 2015

this is not the management team you want to deal with. capital I pulled up to the drive thru in the morning. three cars were ahead of me. the second and third ahead of me had an excessively long wait for the order. I am used to waiting the short time in line at McDonalds but this was way too long. I talked to the manager and asked why she didn't have them pull forward to the reserved area. her response was that he was a new employee. isn't the supervisor supposed to help them? and to top things off when I pulled out my coffee was only lukewarm so I had to get out of my car and go back and get another cup of coffee.