“Great Margaritas!”

La Rumba
Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Sulphur
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Have been to this restaurant several times, Margaritas good, great place to sit with friends after work. Meals range from really good, to long wait and almost cold. Depending on the server range is the same, friendly to "wish I was anywhere else." Worth checking out, I have been here when I couldn't say enough about it.....

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We were heading back to Texas from Lake Charles the day after Christmas and really wanted great margaritas and Mexican food. (The restaurant we wanted to go to at the Nugget was closed.) I googled restaurants in Sulphur and found this restaurant to have good reviews. It was easy to find, right off the interstate. We did not care for the parking lot....it needs some TLC. But inside, it was a treat.....plenty of warm chips and okay salsa. The hit right away was the margaritas......glad we both got a large, frozen....very good! We decided to go all out and got the fajitas for two, mixed, including shrimp. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal and had left overs to bring home. Our waitress, Summer, was great! We will be back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Great mexican atmosphere, food was awesome, wait time was a little long but that comes from treating customers right and the right kind of food being served.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Food is consistently tasty and service is friendly and prompt. Good margaritas. La Rumba is my grandsons favorite place to eat. Location is convenient but parking and parking lot could be improved.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late (10:10pm) dinner. The staff was very friendly and seated us promptly. Since the Restaurant closes at 11:00pm we were afraid they would be short with us. Definitely not. The food was good, not great, but as someone who is from Texas and eats Mexican food regularly, I can say I’ve had much worse. We had margaritas and they were good. Overall I will go again.

Been to La Rumba? Share your experiences!