“Great for Dinner!”
Review of The Boiling Point

The Boiling Point
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Sulphur
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We recently ordered to go from Boiling Point. I ordered the oyster dinner which was simply wonderful! If you are craving fried oysters, this is the place to order from. My husband ordered the crawfish pistolette and shrimp po-boy, both were great as well. Upon initial order, waitr said it would be 30 minutes to wait, they had it ready in 15 minutes! Great food, great service, we will definitely return!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Some outstanding menu items (pistolettes, shrimp poor boys). Stay away from much of the rest - better food around the corner.

1  Thank grslover
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Needed a lot of food for several work events - this place was awesome. Great to work with. Friendly folks. Good prices. And really good variety and quality of food.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

After arriving and seeing the buffet not filled we asked our waitress if it was closed and she informed us no that they had just had a rush and would be refilling it shortly. So we ordered the buffet for my husband and I a hamburger, and two kids corn dogs for the kids. After our food had arrived the buffet was still not filled. Nothing had been filled. My husband settled on a salad (which was tiny at best as it was the last of the lettuce they had out) so he could start eating with us. Again we asked if the buffet would be filled soon and our waitress said yes and time now. Our waitress was very pleasant but the other waitress walking around kept rolling her eyes and being very rude to other customers. More than once we heard her curse that the buffet was coming. Apparently we were not the only ones waiting on the buffet. After me and the two kids had finished we still waited for the buffet to be filled and nothing. Finally we got up to leave and our waitress apologized and we left to go to the Taco Bell near by so my husband could eat something. I should add we did not pay for the buffet. We where there for nearly two hours waiting. After we got home the real horror began. Both girls vomited in their bed and after cleaning that up I started vomiting. This went on all night and into the next afternoon. My husband was the only one not sick. Needless to say we will not be going back EVER and we warn everyone not to eat there.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Great gumbo and fun atmosphere. Very friendly service and easy to find. Outside looks deceiving. The inside is is a lot nicer decor.