“Delicious home cooking!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Got a pulled pork sandwich and red beans and rice to go. Great staff, good service, and delicious food! Wish we'd had time to dine in as the buffet looked awesome.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

the food is good but I don't find it to be great. Maybe a matter of taste. I like a little more seasoning. Lots of people eat here so it can't be all bad! I think it is a little over priced.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Recently moved to the Sulphur area. Looking for a good local restaurant for breakfast. Service was indifferent, certainly not friendly or welcoming. No atmosphere, coffee was horrible, sausage patties were thin microwaved (like McDonalds except McD breakfast is better and a lot cheaper). Portions were very small. Except for a Men's bible study table we were the only customers in the restaurant (should have been a clue). So back to the Waffle House and Cracker Barrel for us. Based on this experience we will not be returning for lunch or dinner which we intended to do.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Had a Wednesday lunch here, Wednesday is BBQ day which is not a good thing for me, can't eat smoked meat. They had my special order out to me by the time everyone else got their food from the buffet.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Ordered the shrimp po-boy to go and had to wonder if I was really in the state of Louisiana - this place did not have remoulade sauce....well, New Orleans is quite a distance, so I guess it hasn't become popular in this area yet.

1  Thank R S