“Great southern food!!!”

The Sausage Link
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Sulphur
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Authentic southern food restaurant and food store. Lots of delicious choices. Casual setting with unique posters of past Louisiana festivals

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This place in near my office and always offers a good plate lunch. Easy to get in and have a home cooked meal. Very little wait time if any for a good lunch.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

You can get a fantastic plate lunch here. They offer many different options too! They have a complete menu with lots to pick from. Only time I did not get the plate lunch, I got a sausage link on a bun and it was excellent. They also have a large variety of meats and sausage for sale among other items as well. Friendly people! Clean place! Love to eat there when in Sulphur. Highly recommend if you are short on time for lunch!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Can't go wrong with traditional Cajun food here. Great burgers and traditional american fare as well. Great low key place for workers and families.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Just happened to be spending a couple of days in Sulphur for work, the lady at the front desk said I should try this place. I am glad she did. It's a little counter type diner combo meat store.
I told the very nice lady at the counter that I had never been in and asked what she recommended. She let me sample the spicy boudin which was awesome. I said I want to try a little bit of every thing. She set me up with a spicy sausage dog, boudin ball, a stuffed roll of some kind filled with a shrimp and cheese mixture, and a bacon wrapped boudin. Everything was outstanding and right at $10.

Try this place!