“Great food, fast service. Very fresh.”
Review of Mi Patio Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Mi Patio Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: WELCOME EVERYONE!!! we are located behind the mall between first NBC bank and walgreens on gause blvd and across the street from a car wash!!!
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Always authentic atmosphere and friendly service with take out and dine-in. Why is there a 100 character minimum?

Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

The service was prompt. The salsa was really good. Our main dishes had a good favor as well. Our server was always on top of making sure our drinks were full.

Reviewed 24 November 2014 via mobile

Short and sweet. This place is not that good and left me angry for even giving them a try. Taco Bell is a major leap ahead of this place. If you are there not by choice, stay away from the mole sauce. It was horrible.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Had dinner here with my husband one night as we were about to pass it up - we walked in and there was only 2 tables of people - something told me to get back in the car and go somewhere else, obivously it must not be good if the place was empty; but of course I didn't listen to my instinct and we ate there anyway. I had the enchilida dinner which did not come with any side dishes and they were small. I ate (1) and left the rest sitting there, it had no flavor and was nasty as ever. The ground meat tasted like "rust", it took forever for the waiter to realize that we needed his assistance with drink refills. The only good thing about this place was the chips and salsa they give you before your meal arrives. Needless to say we will NEVER go back to this place again or recommend it to anyone!!

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I had a really great lunch and margarita at Mi Patio. The chips and avocado were great. The veggie quesadilla was excellent. The service was very good; the servers were very friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere was very pleasant. I highly recommend the margarita "on the rocks".

2  Thank Bill R