“GOOD HOME COOKING”

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Prices reasonable
Food tasty
Portions nice size
Old style new Orleans kind of place brought to the Northshore. ( like the old days when I worked all over New Orleans)
I will go back. Have been several times.

1  Thank franstein2016

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We went to the nearby Harley Davidson dealer and they recommended Bonnie C's. They have crawfish pie and lots of home-cooked food. We opted to check it out and we are glad we did. Great food, great service, great prices. Thank you HD for the suggestion!!

1  Thank DANDR95
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Been going there since they opened. I love the specials they have every day. The employees and owners make you feel like family. Service is great

1  Thank Kathleen A
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We were driving in from Florida to Texas and came across this place when searching for good local eats. Our waitress was Brittany and we loved her a d so did our kids. We had a cup of the soup of the day, Shrimp, corn and crab bisque, two adult entrees and two kids plates, four drinks, and bread pudding to go. Our tab was $60. It was all worth it. Nice local spot. Will definitely go back again if ever in Slidell.

1  Thank Donae S
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This was the first time I ate here so I was so pleased when everything we had was so good because I brought my Mom who was visiting from Rhode Island. The service you couldn't ask for better.

1  Thank rediron2

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!