“Delicious Food and Brittany is the best!”
Review of Bonnie C's

Bonnie C's
Ranked #13 of 235 Restaurants in Slidell
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We were driving in from Florida to Texas and came across this place when searching for good local eats. Our waitress was Brittany and we loved her a d so did our kids. We had a cup of the soup of the day, Shrimp, corn and crab bisque, two adult entrees and two kids plates, four drinks, and bread pudding to go. Our tab was $60. It was all worth it. Nice local spot. Will definitely go back again if ever in Slidell.

1  Thank Donae S

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This was the first time I ate here so I was so pleased when everything we had was so good because I brought my Mom who was visiting from Rhode Island. The service you couldn't ask for better.

1  Thank rediron2
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Two nice size crab cakes and generous pasta smothered with crawfish and a creole sauce. Don't pass this dish up. Don't pass this establishment up either.

1  Thank 1025pm
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

This is a small homey type place. My personal experience was ok. I think I may have came on a bad day. My server got gone for a good while. To find out that she actually was sent across the street for whatever reason. No one subbed for her while she was gone. My lemonade was very watered down. But my sausage poboy was yummy. I would give this place another try because my friend's food was good also. I sampled it all.

1  Thank loves2travel770
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I called ahead to see if they could seat a party of 11. They said to come on and they'd have our table ready! Great service, yummy food--red beans and rice, Deep South gold chicken dish, catfish special...

1  Thank jenzodaniel

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!