“Very tasty food choices!”
Review of Bonnie C's

Bonnie C's
Ranked #12 of 248 Restaurants in Slidell
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

This is a small homey type place. My personal experience was ok. I think I may have came on a bad day. My server got gone for a good while. To find out that she actually was sent across the street for whatever reason. No one subbed for her while she was gone. My lemonade was very watered down. But my sausage poboy was yummy. I would give this place another try because my friend's food was good also. I sampled it all.

1  Thank loves2travel770

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I called ahead to see if they could seat a party of 11. They said to come on and they'd have our table ready! Great service, yummy food--red beans and rice, Deep South gold chicken dish, catfish special...

1  Thank jenzodaniel
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Great Food and Wait staff are always attentive. My favorite is the Turkey Dinner tastes just like Thanksgiving any day of the week!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

What can one say about food that makes your mouth water, is cooked the way you like it and is awesome!! Bonnie C's was recommended by the desk clerk at the motel. She said it was good and she wasn't lying. The food was out of this world. The liver and onions were without a doubt, the best I've had in my 65 years...Mashed potatoes were homemade rather than instant. YAY!! Slaw was excellent as well. Jessica, our waitress was one of the nicest and most genuine people I've ever met. I can see why this place is a favorite of the locals. It's a very unobtrusive place, one that you might pass by unless you're looking for it. But when you get in there and try that food....it was piled high and again, it was wonderful. The shrimp, crab, corn bisque was to die for and when we get back there again today (OH YES, we're going back) I'm going to have that as well. DON'Y MISS a wonderful eating experience..by all means EAT HERE....GREAT DOWN TO EARTH COOKING!!!

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Best red beans and rice we've had in or around New Orleans..would recommend this place to anyone. Enjoy...

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!