“WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU EAT HERE AT LEAST ONCE!!!”
Review of Bonnie C's

Bonnie C's
Ranked #12 of 257 Restaurants in Slidell
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Reviewed 30 March 2016

What can one say about food that makes your mouth water, is cooked the way you like it and is awesome!! Bonnie C's was recommended by the desk clerk at the motel. She said it was good and she wasn't lying. The food was out of this world. The liver and onions were without a doubt, the best I've had in my 65 years...Mashed potatoes were homemade rather than instant. YAY!! Slaw was excellent as well. Jessica, our waitress was one of the nicest and most genuine people I've ever met. I can see why this place is a favorite of the locals. It's a very unobtrusive place, one that you might pass by unless you're looking for it. But when you get in there and try that food....it was piled high and again, it was wonderful. The shrimp, crab, corn bisque was to die for and when we get back there again today (OH YES, we're going back) I'm going to have that as well. DON'Y MISS a wonderful eating experience..by all means EAT HERE....GREAT DOWN TO EARTH COOKING!!!

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Best red beans and rice we've had in or around New Orleans..would recommend this place to anyone. Enjoy...

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Not fancy by any means......food is traditional southern home cooked food selections. We go for the fried liver smothered in gravy and onions.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Went back, after several years. Looks about the same; not fancy at all. Was reluctant due to comments & new owners. But NOT sorry we did. This is a local neighborhood bar/restaurant specializing in local selections. Cutomers seem to be mostly local regulars. Service was friendly, prompt & attentive. Food was good and more than we could eat. By all means try to Bread Pudding!

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I have been in the city trying a lot of places with friends and this one got a second visit. Creole, burgers, seafood. But I try the friday special with jambalaya on seafood says, incredible taste. Creamy as a risotto. Price/portions just perfect.

Been to Bonnie C's? Share your experiences!