“Great friendly Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 37 Hotels in Shreveport
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

This hotel has all you need from a hot tub to having a cocktail in the lounge. I enjoyed my stay there and the staff was always helpful and very friendly. The hotel had a nice touch of extra priority points and a basket of snacks for your room daily.
Keep up the great service.
Thanks to your staff for making my stay pleaureable!

Room Tip: This hotel has nice perks for priority club members
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DeltaGallo, Sales Coordinator at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West. We are always very happy when a guest comments about the wonderful service they have received. Your comments were shared with our hotel staff, so they may know what a great job they are doing, and also to ensure they are recognized for their efforts.Thank you again for your kind words. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Mont Belvieu, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

This is not a Holiday Inn Express so it is not new by any means, it has a neat layout but not the cleanest place I have ever been. I travel for business about 75% of the year and have stayed here several times. It has a convenient restaurant that is ok, and a small bar inside to grab a quick drink. The front desk clerks are VERY unprofessional! I gave them a credit card for booking and proceeded to pay cash at check in for the complete room balance, well the room came out $25 more than what I expected and when I questioned her she said "It be a deposit since you be payin cash!" I explained that I have a credit card on file and I have Platinum level status, she rolled her eyes and I called the manager over, she removed the "deposit" after she told me "Why you gotta be so dang difficult?" I was not happy and feel that she was trying to steal from me, she never informed me that she was charging a deposit and that I would have to come collect the money at check out, she might have kept it who knows, but I had the manager check to make sure I was not charged a deposit on my previous stays and their was no mention of a deposit anywhere. The rooms were not bad, and the swimming pool would be a dream for any kid since it starts inside and goes outside, my son would probably never come out if he got to come with me.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Keithgilwilson
DeltaGallo, Sales Coordinator at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, 17 November 2011
Thank you for posting your response regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West on TripAdvisor. The Holiday Inn Shreveport West is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. Your willingness to share your positive as well as your negative experience during your stay is genuinely appreciated. We would like the opportunity to welcome you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Holiday Inn Hospitality hotels. We look forward to your return visit
New Orleans, LA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2011

Stayed on business trip, so unsure of price.
Staff did not change a/c settings after I left a note (working outside in 110 degree heat, then returning to 60 degree room is not comfortable).
Coffee maker in room. Coffee ok. Had cable, but didn't watch tv.
wifi supposedly available, but couldn't connect to internet with phone when using. Also poor phone reception in entire hotel, though probbly due to location.

• Stayed August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DeltaGallo, Sales Coordinator at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, 26 August 2011
Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you rated our hotel very high in cleaniliness, as our housekeeping staff and hotel managers take our guests satisfaction very seriously when it comes to a relaxing and enjoyable guestroom. We are sorry to hear that your cell phone reception was not as desired. We look forward to welcoming you back if you are ever in Shreveport again!
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

Stayed here one night while on minor league baseball tour with sons, and a couple of others. This is an older Holiday Inn – the main reason I selected it was for a suite and the indoor-outdoor pool. The indoor part is relatively small, but the outdoor part is fairly large (especially by today’s hotel standards). Arrived late after a baseball game and did something else for breakfast, so can’t comment on the restaurant. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything in the suite was clean and in good working order. You shouldn’t have any problems here, especially for one or two nights, but there are plenty of newer, nicer options in town. Be aware that the building with the suites is two-story and has no elevator.

Room Tip: There is a 2-story building of suites at the back of the property - be aware that there is no elevat...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DeltaGallo, Sales Coordinator at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2011
On behalf of myself, and the entire staff we would like to thank for the kind remarks you recently posted on TripAdvisor detailing your experience with our hotel. It is our intent to make you feel at home and to not just meet your expectations, but to exceed them. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2011

We were in town for our daughter's wedding and had booked rooms and suites at three area hotels. We chose to stay here for location and their wonderful pool for our grandson.
The hotel is VERY clean! Beautifully updated and comfortable. We had a room on the third floor with a large balcony overlooking the atrium and pool.
The staff is very accommodating and friendly.
Beds were fabulous and comfy. Tasteful furnishings and plenty of space!
We felt very safe and the parking lot was very well lighted.

I would stay there again for sure and think it would be a great choice for a small wedding or other event!

• Stayed May 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DeltaGallo, Sales Coordinator at Ramada Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, 18 May 2011
On behalf of myself, and the entire staff at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West we would like to thank for the kind remarks you recently posted on TripAdvisor detailing your experiences with our hotel. It is our intent to make you feel at home and to not just meet your expectations, but to exceed them. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon at the Holiday Inn Shreveport West.