“Good if you want to pay for ambiance and tradition”

Superior's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Superior's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 539 Restaurants in Shreveport
Price range: USD 40 - USD 60
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Line Avenue
Description: Superior's Steakhouse in Shreveport, Louisiana is a fine dining restaurant you deserve to experience in a comfortable Chicago style steakhouse setting. You'll find the finest USDA Prime Beef and seafood, an extensive collection of vintage wine and your favorite premium cigars. Music is playing nightly in Superior's Steakhouse's swanky piano bar where everyone wants to "see-and-be-seen."
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went here so we could have that Shreveport experience. I got the surf n' turf - steak really was tender and well-cooked, but the lobster was just ok. The sides and appetizers were no were near creative. The setting was nice for sure, but not worth the money we spent.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation. We were seated immediately. They offer valet parking but we had no problem parking ourselves, nice service though. My wife is allergic to shellfish so that eliminated an appetizer as well as soups. The waiter was great and went through the specials. He was also very good at explaining the items. We split a Caesar salad which was large. It was excellent. For steaks I had a NY strip and my wife had a filet. Both were cooked perfect and excellent. We had sides of Brussel sprouts which was enough for 3 people. They were great. They were cooked with onions and bacon. We also had a side of asparagus with pine nuts. This is a very nice restaurant in the traditional NY steakhouse fashion. It was a great night out and great experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here a bunch of times. The steaks, fish, and salads are really good. I went for lunch and tried a burger. It was terrible and chatted beyond recognition. It was like a hockey puck. Plus, the bun was stale. I didn’t realize they put mustard and mayo on it, so if that’s not your thing, let them know... I was on a business lunch so, I didn’t want to make an issue, but I was super disappointed. I won’t be back.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We were a party of six, three couples celebrating together. We arrived a bit early and enjoyed the ambiance and libations of the bar before we were seated. Carlos, our server was very attentive and had great knowledge of the menu. We eat steaks all over the United States and always look forward to coming back. Great job!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I have travelled to Shreveport many times but don’t know the city well. It has many wonderful restaurants and interesting places. Superior Steakhouse is one of them. It’s amazing.

A bit upscale but the prices are very reasonable, a great and pretty looking bar, elite sitting accommodations. Lots of places to sit and dine including patio. The food is fantastic. I had the trout and my friend had the meatloaf. Lovely food.

Great service and I am certainly going back to try other stuff and grab a drink at that bar. If you are in town, you got to go here!

1  Thank Tapas S