“Always Delicious”

Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #131 of 541 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

We had sushi (Tokyo Tower) which was incredibly yummy. From the grill I had oriental vegetables and my husband had Filet, shrimp and lobster. Awesome. The hibachi grill is always entertaining.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Love Tokyo for a great dining experience. Good variety of food available. Entertaining with chefs cooking at your table.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Dined as a party of 10 and enjoyed the hibachi grill and a very entertaining chef. Food was standard fare for a hibachi grill including fried rice, noodles, mixed vegetables, steak, filet, shrimp, chicken, salad, egg drop soup, and a liberal dose of soy sauce. Service was good and food was tasty but expensive. I would probably return.

Reviewed 24 March 2015

I eat here usually at least twice a month. The food is good and the service is fast. I have never had to wait on a table and usually when i go in the staff know me and know pretty much what i am going to order.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

I usually eat here 1x/month with the family. Great fried rice, great service, fair pricing. The sushi is some of the best in Shreveport. Always a fun good time at Toyko, the chefs are always polite.