“Enjoyed group visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were in a group this time, so service was a little slow but understandable. I had soup and salad. Both were very tasty. My husband and I both like the chicken marsala very much.

1  Thank Sandra D

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Sometimes you want to go one place, but it just doesn't work out. So the family decided on Olive Garden on Youree Drive in Shreveport. I called ahead and they had a spot for the family when I got there. The hostess was great. Food was good. Although my daughters order was wrong our waiter did a great job getting it corrected. I think our waiter had too many tables to take care of, but he did his best. Did a great job under pressure.

1  Thank santoriablack2
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Wife and I were in town for a little getaway. Decided on Olive Garden for dinner. Parking lot was packed. Figured there would be a long wait but was taken right in and seated right away. Outstanding waitstaff and food was absolutely great. Will definitely come here again next time in town.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Have been here a lot over the years and it's never been my favorite place, but my girls have always enjoyed it. I don't know if there's been a change in ownership since last summer, but even the salad was lacking. We ordered the make your own pasta and the pasta was overcooked and the dishes were bland. I WILL NOT BE BACK!

1  Thank ckgbrown
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We went there for dinner for my husband's birthday. We had a waitress that seemed to spend much of the time serving other people. I asked for some wine and it seemed to take forever to get that and our food. In addition to this, there was a girl seated not far away who wore a third of a shirt and a purple bra (trust me, I saw the WHOLE thing). When I go to a place like this, I expect to see at least an idea of some dress code. The food was bland and the salad looked wilted, like it had been left out for awhile. The breadsticks (usually my favorite part of the meal) were past their prime and overcooked (and thereby) hard. I've eaten at other Olive Gardens and enjoyed the experience. This is not something I care to repeat in the foreseeable future.

1  Thank CH772013