“Love the sushi”

Hana Steak Seafood & Sushi
Ranked #292 of 537 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I always do a take out from here so I cannot comment on the service, decor of the restaurant or the seating arrangement. What I can comment on is the amazing sushi they have here!

I always order sushi only and these are a few of my favorites:
- spicy salmon roll
- tiger eye roll
-spicy yellow tail roll
-mochi ice cream

Everything is always cooked to perfection, tastes amazing and is reasonably priced.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

The hibachi grill experience was horrible. The Mexican chef was the rudest person we have ever encountered in any restaurant. Do not waste your time or money at this place!

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Had hibachi steak and shrimp. This did not come with salad or soup. Was $23.95. Was only average quality at best unremarkable. Does not rate a return visit. Server was pretty good but over charged on extra drink. Watch your bill.

2  Thank jga37
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Worse experience I have had in a long time. My grandson and I arrived at 11:30 am and sat at a table alone for about 20 minutes until a birthday party arrived. We asked the hostess if we could move to a table that was about to be served because it was 12:20 and my grandson had to be at tutoring at 1.She wouldnt allow us to move. 45 minutes after arrival we still hadnt gotten our salad/soup. The cook finally came out and at that time, I should have walked out but my grandson really wanted to eat there. I asked to pay and get to go boxes before the cook had started on the meat. He and I sat and watched other tables of 2 or 4 come in and get served eat and leave before we even gave our order. The waiter got my grandsons order wrong, didnt give him the child plate and I ended up paying $27.37 to watch my grandson eat his lunch in the car. I stopped to complain to the manager and she just looked at me without an apology. Not going back.

1  Thank DDemaree
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I ended up here when the other two similar places in town were closed. This was a birthday dinner that included my children, my spouse, and my parents. First, the teppan dining room was very loud with loud patrons and tvs. Server was a little too informal. The "Japanese" chef was of Hispanic origin as determined by his name and the slang he used. The food was ok. Everything from the proteins to the rice had lots of garlic in it. The chef called my son weird when he didn't want some of the food on his plate. I will not be back due to the atmosphere, service, and food.