“Creative, fresh, and health-conscious”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #165 of 539 Restaurants in Shreveport
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have eaten in twice and had takeout once. The staff is friendly, coffee is delicious, and menu is varied and has lots of healthy options (as well as some treats). I was really impressed when I went for takeout and got a small order, then spilled my special fruity breakfast drink on the way out. The server offered to make me another (I declined, but that was awfully thoughtful).

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Three of us had brunch/lunch at First Watch. All of us thought our food was very good. One of my friends likes it so much that she and her husband go weekly. Although our food was wonderful, and our server was excellent, I was disappointed that with only three of us at the table, they brought each order at a different time. Two of us had almost finished when the third got her meal. Large portions of food were served.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Place was hoping and the atmosphere loud but enjoyable. Unfortunately, our waitress forgot about us after the initial visit. It was tough to even get water refills.

Food was overpriced but tasty.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was great ! The server was attentive and very helpful. The presentation was inviting and the food was excellent! Can't wait for my next visit!