“Authentic as it gets!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Absolutely love the lunch buffet. It's got a little of everything and everything very good! I especially love the chutney bar. I highly recommend trying this place out!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great Indian buffet with a large selection of many different types of food that were all very tasty. Naan was warm and fresh. Service was very good. Only drawback place is kind of dated and dark.. food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We stopped in for the lunch buffet and it was awesome! There were three buffet bars and they had a bunch of options. I made three trips and was stuffed to the gills when I left. I wish I was better with the names of the dishes, but all I know is everything I tried was excellent.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We think this is the best Indian food in town, it's easy to park, clean, good menu, service needs help, not speedy, but good when you get it.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Excellent menu. Better than others in the area. Portions were a bit small, but just the taste made up for it