“Good Indian food here”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We think this is the best Indian food in town, it's easy to park, clean, good menu, service needs help, not speedy, but good when you get it.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Excellent menu. Better than others in the area. Portions were a bit small, but just the taste made up for it

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Another hole in the wall location with great food. Portions are not too large but just about right. It was recommended to us by an acquaintance who is Indian and he claimed it is the best in the area. He was right! Food was delicious and the nan bread was excellent. Price was not extreme but reasonable. If you like cuisines from south Asia and the subcontinent then this is your go to place.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I typically do not like Buffet's but, this was proved to be the exception!
We got there when they first opened, so the food was fresh and hot. They give you a wide variety to choose from. Plus the naan bread is my favorite to dip in the yellow chicken curry.
Staff is very pleasant, atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped by here on our way to the casino due to all the raving reviews. We went on a Thursday night and we were the only people there. I ordered the samosas as our appetizer because those are my favorite!!! Then for entrees my bf ordered the chicken biryani and I ordered the Tandoori chicken. The chicken biryani was the best biryani i've ever tasted. It was sooo flavorful! The tandoori chicken came out on a hot plate and was tasty as well. We will definitely go back again!!!