“Excellent Lunch Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I typically do not like Buffet's but, this was proved to be the exception!
We got there when they first opened, so the food was fresh and hot. They give you a wide variety to choose from. Plus the naan bread is my favorite to dip in the yellow chicken curry.
Staff is very pleasant, atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped by here on our way to the casino due to all the raving reviews. We went on a Thursday night and we were the only people there. I ordered the samosas as our appetizer because those are my favorite!!! Then for entrees my bf ordered the chicken biryani and I ordered the Tandoori chicken. The chicken biryani was the best biryani i've ever tasted. It was sooo flavorful! The tandoori chicken came out on a hot plate and was tasty as well. We will definitely go back again!!!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

It was the worst chicken biriyani I ever had in my life. And the quantity they serve is too low. It was like 1 cup of chicken curry cost $11.99+taxes. In bigger cities like dallas, we get almost like 4 cups of chicken curry for $9.99+taxes. They do not refill the buffet items until a customer asks. Worst service by the management. I will never eat here again.

1  Thank Vihal P
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Manager there is British, and very polite. The food was superb, Chicken Tiki Masala, a British Indian dish that is quite popular in England is served here. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is craving some good Indian food in the Shreveport/Bossier City area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Delicious, good service. Its 10.95 per person. The location is a bit tricky but i love hole in the wall finds and this is a gem! Doesn't look impressive outside, but it is nice inside and smells amazing. The bathroom is a little questionable too. I had saag chana, biryani, nan, tandori chicken, turkey masala, korma... Didnt eat the sambar because i wanted idli with it. Anyways its amazing for the taste buds.