“Rude”
Review of Que Pasa

Que Pasa
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Description: We offer a very versatile menu consisting of several Mexican Dishes- fajitas, Quesadillas, Chimichamgas, as well as hand cut steaks, fresh seafood, burgers, wraps. We have an outdoor patio that is screened in.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I give a 2 only because the atmosphere was nice. We went as a party of 4. We ordered 2 steak night specials which include a steak, potato, salad and bread. Well we asked for loaded baked potatoes ($2 upcharge per meal) ok no problem. Then we asked if we could sub the salad for a baked potato as well. The waitress said it would be an upchage (didn’t make sense bc we were only subbing the potato for the salad which were the same price) but ok. We will get back to this in a sec. We got our meals and about 4 oz of my steak was fat. We didn’t complain. None of us had refills at all, our waitress was missing. Thank goodness she had put water on the table in the beginning. We went to celebrate a birthday since we couldn’t find the waitress I had told the hostess. The hostess said they would bring a dessert out and sing happy bday well there was no dessert so we ordered a dessert and it was HORRIBLE it was a molten cake and it tasted freezer burnt. Even the ice cream was horrible. Well now it’s time to get the bill. We couldn’t figure out why it was so much. Come to realize after looking over the menu they had charged us $10.50 for 2 extra potatoes. I asked the waitress to explain and she couldn’t understand we didn’t get anything “extra” we switched the salads out for the potatoes. So, I was just about to give up when she said “You didn’t have to order that. You should have ordered something different. I know I explained it to you and I even gave you the other options.” Which she did NOT. So I asked to speak to a manager for her rude behavior. Let’s say management was a joke. First of all she let the waitress stand there and talk over me while I was explaining what happened. Then she had other servers being nosey stopping and staring at our tables without correction. She too couldn’t wrap her brain around the situation or the fact that her server was extremely rude. We will NEVER support this company again and I will be sure to spread the word. But the atmosphere was nice. :)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The queso, salsa, and chips before our entree were very good. My son had the beef quesadilla, and I had the chicken. The beef was better than the chicken, so I would get that if we went back again. There wasn't anything wrong with the food or the atmosphere, and the service was good. There just wasn't anything that stood out as really great about it either. If I could give 3 1/2 stars I would, but that isn't an option.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on the way to New Orleans. They have great Mexican food and the service was great too. I had the steak burrito which was prepared well and tasted great. They have good chips and salsa too.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

My mother and I stopped in for dinner at Que Pasa's, we started with some chips and salsa with guac and cheese dip. All of which was very good! My mom had cheese enchiladas and I had the steak tacos. My mom enjoyed hers very much. Mine was pretty good, although the meat was more like brisket than steak. It didn't taste bad, it just was not what I expected. Service was pretty good, a little rushed, but overall okay. I would eat here again, but would probably try something different on the menu.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I guess the first clue that this wasn't really a Mexican restaurant was the menu, where the Mexican food was almost an afterthought. After ordering the 2.95 (typically complimentary) chips and salsa, we all ordered our entrees, with disappointing results. The tortillas were room temperature, right from the plastic bag variety and everything else was similarly bland. One bright spot was the shrimp from the shrimp fajitas, which were nicely done. Not sure what they did with the refried beans, but they literally tasted like dirt. Overall, nothing was bad enough to send back, but between the so-so food and inattentive service, I'd say pass on this place.

1  Thank Bearcreek1028