“Terrible Service”

Brister's Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Ruston
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I purchased a five rib plate at Brister's. When I arrived to my house to sit down and eat my food I noticed that my ribs were burnt. I called Brister's and the young man that answered the phone put the manager on the phone. I explained to SARAH that my ribs were burnt and I was in Minden, but I would be in Ruston tomorrow. I offered to bring the rib plate back to them. SARAH's response to me was it took you a while to get here so they are probably hard. SARAH customer service 101 the customer is always right. I paid $14.00 for ribs and I refused to eat them. I WAS NOT SATISFIED!!!! So what you did was lose my families business because WE USE to eat there weekly... I suggest your manager/owner trains you on how to handle customer concerns and for the record when a customer is willing to return the items that says a lot!!!! I have attached a picture of the ribs.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The service was great and food is always delicious. If you like Big sandwich’s i would get the scatterload.!! Little bit of everything its very good

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We each had the chopped brisket sandwich with a side of potato salad. The brisket was cooked to perfection and the bun was soft and moist. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This restaurant has moved. It is up and kind of across the street to the old one. It is right next door to a new Dairy Queen. They have all the meets that everyone haS, But it better. I like the pulled pork sandwich on sourdough break. They have chicken, brisket. It's all good.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, great service, friendly staff. Never disappoints. Always a great choice for a relaxing meal with family and friends or a quick and easy meal on the go.

Date of visit: October 2017
Christopher B, Owner at Brister's Smokehouse BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thanks so much for the review. We love seeing people before games!

Been to Brister's Smokehouse BBQ? Share your experiences!