Book now, pay at stay
Fairfield Inn
USD 116
USD 101
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Ruston(Ruston)(Great Value!)
USD 85
SleepInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

USD 65
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 74/night.

All reviewsfire pitchick filmodern furnishingsstarbucks coffeecourtyard by marriottgreat additionsix monthsnice courtyardoutdoor poolpatio areapublic areasfrontage roadcontinental breakfaststaff was friendlyfront desk staffeggsbistro
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Brand new hotel, very modern, excellent service and a very good bistro. There is a pool behind the hotel, also a nice courtyard with a firepit. Food from the bistro was very good. They serve Starbucks coffee.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sherri G, General Manager at Courtyard Ruston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Wyatt,

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I really liked this property. It was nice and clean! The staff was friendly. Only issue is that the person who checked me in told me about breakfast but did not tell me the time. I erroneously assumed it would last until 9:30. So... I missed out. (This was really my fault I guess. Lol) Lucky for me the hotel is just steps from Chick-fil-A!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sherri G, General Manager at Courtyard Ruston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear DivaRouge,

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely spectacular. I have stayed in several hotels in northern Louisiana while traveling across the state, and I was shocked to see how poor some decently rated hotels are. Not this one! It is new, clean, modern, and impressive all the way around. We absolutely will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear RollTide15NCs,

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I am on a business trip in Ruston and am staying in the courtyard by Marriott. The staff was excellent and the rooms were better. My room had a king sized bed along with an exquisite couch. The bath area had a walk-in shower. It is very new and very clean. I am shocked the price is so low!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sherri G, General Manager at Courtyard Ruston, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Chris,

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to see this hotel had been built since I last stayed in Ruston. Such a beautiful hotel! My pictures don’t do it justice! It’s brand new, open less than six months, located near many restaurants, right off of I-20. The hotel is immaculate! We came for LATech Graduation, big enough lobby/bar area to accommodate many families that were also there. I couldn’t find a single thing wrong. The pool area is large with a enormous fire pit area that incorporates the pool area nicely. The gym has 4 treadmills along with other machines which overlook the patio area. I’m definitely staying here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family