Best Western Plaquemine Inn
USD 94
ComfortSuites
USD 72
La Quinta
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 68
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

All reviewstrain that runsroom was cleancar showbreakfast was excellentking suitethe hotel staffshower headwould highly recommend this hotelnice hotelwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffnext morningplugsbaton
Reviewed 12 June 2017

The king suite was very roomy and was at a great price. The breakfast was ok but always consistent and ready on time. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly, and the location was perfect for my business trip. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to visit the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nick C, General Manager at Best Western Plaquemine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for taking time to give us this wonderful review. we hope see agin soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

we stayed over the weekend and it was nice. lobby looked pretty good and breakfast was nice but there is train that goes day and night just few hundred feet from hotel. not that much to do in the area. we were up there to visit the family member. fitness center do need some equipment look empty in there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nick C, General Manager at Best Western Plaquemine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for taking your valuble time to give us a review and we hope to see again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My family and I were only there for a 1-night layover before traveling to our next destination. I was glad there was a pool for my kids but was not pleased with the pool experience. It was dirty with bugs and debre. If the pump would have been turned on they may have been better. I was not happy about the shower nossel. Spray was not controlled and the hot/cold was extremely hard to regulate. There is a train that runs through town, that really didn't bother me.
It's okay to stay if your not expecting a nice pool or shower. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean, which is a plus for me

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nick C, General Manager at Best Western Plaquemine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

We are sorry about the pool not been clean. Pool was closed because of the pump motor stopped working and the new motor was in transit. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

When you book your room I just wish they would tell you the pool is out of order. Kids were disappointed and so were the adults. Hotel was nice for a BW and the breakfast lady did care about the food and the presentation of it. Train didn't bother us, I think people here just like to gripe too much. Price is well worth the stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Very surprised with this property. Clean, roomy, comfortable. Large rooms with comfortable bed. Breakfast offered much more than your typical hotel.

Location not real easy to get to because of traffic.

Wifi does not stay on. Have to re-enter id and password every time wifi used.

Room Tip: Get a room on the backside of the hotel. Lots of traffic in front.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Nick C, General Manager at Best Western Plaquemine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it. I am very sorry about the Wi-Fi. We are in process of changing the Wi-Fi system as we speak. we hope to see again soon.